Just like the popular television show “Mythbusters”, we thought we would tackle a CAD industry myth…
CATIA is too expensive???
Firstly lets understand what the word expensive means.
The dictionary defines the word expensive as:
1. Requiring a large expenditure; costly.
2. Marked by high prices:
So this makes it very easy then, CATIA is expensive because its costs more than other CAD / CAM systems, right?
Well if the truth be known, and your not going to hear this from other CAD / CAM resellers; why would they tell you the facts, that CATIA is less expensive than other solutions on the market.
In the past 18 months since MSSA starting selling and supporting CATIA we have heard the following, maybe you have heard the same…
- “CATIA is a very powerful CAD / CAM package, but we can’t afford it”
- “CATIA costs too much”
- “My CAD reseller told me CATIA is way too expensive”
Once we start talking to our clients and point out the actual cost of our solution, which also includes certified training, local support, the story is reversed.
What we then hear is...
- “If only I knew the price then, I would have brought CATIA instead of….”
- “You mean CATIA is actualy cheaper than what we paid for our CAD / CAM ….”
- “So we could have got a fully integrated CAD / CAM solution, and not have to do these translations….”
So what is the price of our solutions:
We offer a fully integrated CAD / CAM package, which includes 5 axis positional milling, 8 days of certified training, support and maintenance from as little as R 123,000.00 excl VAT.
Price quoted is standard list price without any discounts…..
This fully integrated solution includes :-
- Solid Modelling
- Surface design
- Hybrid design
- Assembly design
- Prismatic machining
- Surface machining
- Post processors
- 5 axis positional milling
- Industry Standard
- 80% of automotive & aerospace industry use CATIA.
- Another Myth “BUSTED “.
To find out more on our machining solutions click this link
We also offer lathe machining, mill /turns, and full 5 axis milling again at less then you thought CATIA would cost.
Another question we ask our clients is “What is it costing your business not using CATIA?”
- If you deal with the automotive or aerospace industry your going to be given native CATIA files to quote on, you need to translate them?
- What information is lost when you do a translation?
- How much time is needed in cleaning up a translation?
- How are you going to supply back native CATIA data from your current design package?
Why not put MSSA to the test, give us a ring and let us quote on the cost of your “peace of mind”.
Remember if you are an active TASA member you automatically get 5% discount. Click Link
Telephone: 011 021 0616