Job Specification –Technical Application Engineer.
Machine Simulation SA (MSSA) is currently looking for a self-motivated technical application engineer, with the aim to support our existing & future client base.
MSSA was formed in 2007 to support the local design & manufacturing market through the sales of our product lifecycle management solutions which includes the following products
- CATIA – 3d computer aided design.
- DELMIA – digital manufacturing.
- SmarTeam – Product Data Management.
- 3dvia Composer – lifelike technical documentation.
- Vericut – CNC machine simulation & optimisation.
The attributes of the person to fill this position are as follows:-
- At least 3 years’ experience in a design and manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the automotive & aerospace industry and its supply chain.
- Must have experience of using 3D CAD / CAM.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Full driving license and a car.
- Self-disciplined and motivated.
- Degree in Mechanical Design or similar qualification.
- Able to speak English & fluent Afrikaans.
- The job will require both local and international travel, so an up to date passport / visa will be required.
- References will be required from previous employers, as well as character references.
In return we offer the successful candidate the ability to progress within our company, to learn new skills.
CV required stating your last 5 years employment, as well as educational qualifications.
If you are interested in joining our company please forward your CV to the email address below.
Telephone: 011 021 0616